Ready to play our beta before public release?JOIN OUR DISCORD
or follow the instructions below!
1. Download the “TestFlight” app from the App Store
2. Next, you will be promted to download WAGMI DEFENSE
3. UPDATES will automatically be pushed to the TestFlight app. When an update is released, open the TestFlight app and click “update”. (In the event you get a blank screen after update, simply delete the app and reinstall from TestFlight app.
1. To install an unregistered app, you first need to approve this function on your phone.
2. Once approved, click the link below to download and install WAGMI DEFENSE.
3. UPDATES will need to be downloaded manually and installed just like above. We will update this folder and make announcement when updates roll out.
---- How To Make A Game Account! ----
The first time you log into WAGMI DEFENSE you will need to complete a few easy steps:
]1. Click "MAGIC LOGIN"
2. Enter your email, check the “two” boxes below & click LOGIN
3. A verification email will be sent to the email provided. Minimize the app, open your email app and click the link inside. If there’s no option to open the game app, minimize your email app and open the game app again. Wait a few seconds and you should be in!
STEP 1: Build both ALIEN and HUMAN teams!
Click the CARDS “menu tab” at the bottom of the screen.
Next, to build your teams simply click on the character you would like to select on the left and then press “ADD”.
ADDED characters will appear on the right side of the screen and you can REMOVE characters by repeating the same process by selecting the character you wish to remove from your battle deck.
The game will default to selecting your HUMAN team first. Once done, click ALIEN on the top left of the screen to create your ALIEN battle deck.
STEP 2: How to CHOOSE which team you take to the battlefield!
Once you complete building both HUMAN and ALIEN battle decks, whichever deck you leave “SELECTED” (Able to add / remove characters) will be the deck you take into battle.
For example, if I wanted to use my ALIEN battle deck, I would leave it selected like in the image below before clicking the BATTLE tab at the bottom of the screen.
STEP 3: How to Find a Match!
As this is BETA, you will need to engage with the community to find a match!
Here's a cool way to do it if you don't have a battle partner ready to go:
Once your team is selected, click on BATTLE at the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen and then click PVP.
Once clicked, you will then be prompted to choose between two maps, “House Of Temel” & “Egypt”.
Select the map you wish to play and then head to the '#👀・find-a-match' channel in our discord